Scholarship Program 2024: The knight hennessy scholar program is an undergraduate scholarship at Stanford University in the united states. It is the most popular event in the united states. US students and international applicants are eligible to apply.
Knight Hennessy scholarships are for graduate programs such as JD, ma, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and Ph.D. programs. Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive funding for up to three years more information on this 2024 Scholarship program, the application process and results are below:
Scholarship Program 2024
- Main country: USA
- Sponsor university: Stanford University
- Education: JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and PhD
- Salary: full salary available
- Date: October 11, 2023
- Stanford University acceptance deadline: December 1, 2023
No of Scholarships
Hennessy Knight is offering 100 scholarships to international students.
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Benefit
- Students receive three years of service
- Members receive a subscription fee
- The scholarship is provided with room and board, books, school supplies, teaching materials, local transportation, and personal expenses.
- You pay once when you go home
- The registration fee covers all costs
- The KHS scholarship program is open to applicants of all nationalities
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program at Stanford
- You must first apply for admission and then you can apply for the KHS program
- Applicants will complete their degree on or after January 2017
- English format
- There are no minimum grades or scores
- Stanford graduate program for KHS applicants: no later than December 1, 2023. KHS applicants must apply to graduate programs by this date or the deadline, whichever comes first
How Do I Apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program?
The KHS education program was established with two missions. Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive funding for up to three years more information on this 2024. The scholarship is provided with room and board. You must submit only two applications; for knight-hennessy scholars and graduate programs at Stanford.