The Nim Web Respects Your Privacy
This policy is effective as of 30 October 2022 and was last updated on 30 October 2022.
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a number of ways. The information we may collect on the website includes:
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, and phone number.
The contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, social media profile, and telephone number.
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In this instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Information From Third Parties
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network partners, if you link your account to a third party and allow the website to access that information.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels.
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content.
- Contact us via email, social media, or any similar technologies.
- When you mention us on social media.
- Manage surveys, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
- Collect anonymous statistical data and analysis for internal use or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Send you advertisements, newsletters, and other information about promotions and targeted websites.
- Send you an email regarding your account or order.
- Activate communication between user and user.
- Create a personal profile of yourself to personalize your future visits to the website.
- Improve the efficiency and operation of the website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your website experience
- Notify you of updates to the site [and our mobile application].
- Conduct other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, control theft, and protect yourself from criminal activity.
- Processing Payments and Refunds.
- Ask for feedback and contact each other about the use of your website.
- Fix the difference
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website
- to contact and communicate with you
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach. You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- A parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company.
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities.
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners.
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run.
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data.
- Third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms.
International Transfers of Personal Information
The personal information we collect is stored and/or processed where we or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain facilities. Please be aware that the locations to which we store, process, or transfer your personal information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information.
If we transfer your personal information to third parties in other countries
(i) We will perform those transfers in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
You always retain the right to withhold personal information from us, with the understanding that your experience of our website may be affected. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information.
Rights and Controlling
- If you are a third party providing personal information about somebody else, you represent and warrant that you have such a person’s consent to provide the personal information to us.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
- If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach.
We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authorities in relation to your complaint.
By default, this website will have access to your basic Facebook account information, including your name, email address, gender, date of birth, current city, and the URL of your profile picture, as well as any other information you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions associated with your accounts, such as friends, records, and likes, and you can choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information on Facebook permissions, see the Facebook permissions reference page.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter. Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identified by itself. It may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Winapster uses ‘cookies. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Google Analytics (With Anonymization Function)
Google uses this information to analyze your use of the website, generate reports about website activities for website operators, and provide further services related to website and internet use. Google may also share such information with third parties to the extent it is legally required to do so and/or to the extent third parties process data on behalf of Google.
You may deactivate Google Analytics with the help of a browser add-on if you do not want this website analysis. User-based event data at Google Analytics is deleted after 50 months.
Google Doubleclick Dart Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partner’s Privacy Policies
Note that Winapster has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights – Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we will respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to access
You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we will respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. The Nim Web does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Limits Of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites. We also cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
The Nim Web Team.