Mexico Government Scholarship 2023: The call is open to citizens of more than 180 countries. Scholarships are awarded for full-time masters, doctoral and research studies, and post-doctoral studies. More than 80 universities in Mexico participate in this scholarship.
Candidates can use the English dictionary. The Mexican government thanks you for choosing Mexico as your study destination! Below are the results and application process for the 2023 Mexican government scholarships for international students.
Information About Mexican Government Scholarships 2023
- Host country: Mexico
- Sponsor: Mexican Agency for international development cooperation (Amexcid)
- Degrees: bachelor, master, doctor, ph.D
- Financial management: general finance
- Date: July 21, 2023
Who Can Register
Us government grants are available in more than 180 countries. Applicants can check the list of eligible countries.
Education Level and Length of Schooling
- Basic mobility studies up to 24 months
- Master’s degree in mobility for up to 12 months
- The master’s program is a maximum of 24 months
- The doctoral program is a maximum of 36 months
- Research stay in postgraduate studies (master’s, PhD and PhD) up to 12 months
Mexico Government Scholarship Benefits 2023
Mexican government scholarships 2023 free scholarships for international students. All costs may include:
- Registration and instructions
- Medical management
- Visa fee waiver
- Airfare to other countries
- In city traffic
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 Information
- The scholarship application form was filled out and signed.
- A letter explaining the reasons that motivated you to do research or study in Mexico. (maximum 2 pages, font size Arial 12, and single line spacing).
- Continue. (maximum 3 pages, font size Arial 12, and single line spacing).
- Academic confirmation letter from the receiving Mexican school or HEI in response to an application for admission (see confirmation letter).
- In the letter, he promised to return to his home country.
- The letter accepts the terms of the summons.
- Birth certificate.
- A valid color passport and open book or government-issued id.
- A health certificate issued by a public or private school no later than 3 (three) months before the application, which shows that the applicant is a pure health drinker.
- If Spanish is not the applicant’s native language, a copy of proof of Spanish language skills provided by the school or submitted to the academic center must be submitted for admission, which usually guarantees a b2 minimum. European frame of reference.
- A letter in which the applicant can state truthfully, the information provided is true.
- All documents and letters must be in Spanish or sent with a Spanish translation.