Car Accident Attorneys: You were injured in a car accident and are fighting with insurance companies to cover your medical bills. If you have a car accident attorney with you. A lawyer works to make sure you get what you’re owed. First, you don’t have to pay until the other party pays.
You may be surprised at the choices around you. Every store, parking lot, and billboard seems to offer a different legal service. By asking the right questions and providing the right reassurance. You can change the work to suit yourself.
Car Accident Attorneys
Getting into a car accident can be dangerous and even fatal. Especially if you have been injured and if you are in this situation munley lawyers have the experience to fight for you today. Our car accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you deserve. Call or chat today or use the online form to schedule a free consultation.
What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do
After you have been in a car accident the next step is to think about your debt. Our personal injury attorneys understand that car accident victims want their mental and physical health to come first before the insurance company or claims. An experienced car accident attorney can handle your insurance company and your claim. A good car accident attorney will fight for your settlement and accident claim.
Car Accident Investigation
Our accident attorneys work with investigators, law enforcement, and recovery to determine what happened in your case. We collect valuable evidence from crimes such as photos, and testimonials. Mobile phone CCTV video recording and more.
To be successful, personal injury lawyers must demonstrate bias: four things;
- Debt: the defendant owes alimony to the plaintiff. In the event of a car accident, all drivers must drive safely and obey the rules of the road.
- Torts: must prove that the defendant did not break the law and/or acted negligently. Because you must prove that the defendant’s actions intentionally caused the injuries.
- Damages: ultimately we will determine your financial and non-financial losses as a result of your injury.
Contact Your Insurance Company
The personal injury attorneys at Munley Law have decades of experience working with insurance companies trying to settle victims’ claims. We will negotiate on your behalf and will not accept contract offers without your consent.
They Fight for Justice
If the at-fault insurance company refuses to settle the claim properly, it is okay to go to court. Our experienced trial lawyers will defend the accused. We are ready to take your case to the judges.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Traffic Accident Lawyer
Under the Munley Act, everyone, regardless of income, should have equal access to the justice system. Regardless of the salary, that’s why car accident lawyers do not charge for our services? Unless we win your case. We pay all taxes. Therefore, you will not have to pay out of pocket. Our margin (to manage our risk or 10% of your commissions) will not exceed the total amount you pay. If we are unable to provide you with the results of the incident, you owe us nothing.
What Happens in a Car Accident
Compensation may include non-monetary and non-monetary damages.
- Current and future medical bills
- The loss of income is the loss of potential income.
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- Mental disorders and emotional disorders.
- Enjoy your daily activities
- Loss of organization/loss of partnership
- We help our clients win wrongful death cases against illegal drivers. Obtain justice for your loved ones and protect the future of the family
What Causes Traffic Accidents
More than 35,000 people are killed and hundreds of thousands are injured each year, according to the national highway traffic safety administration. Everyone has been in a car accident at least once in their life. There are different types of car accidents and they can have many causes. But the most common cause of car accidents is human error. In addition to:
Driving a Car
The number of deaths due to distracted driving is increasing every year. Every time you take your eyes off the road distraction (visual impairment) take your eyes off the wheel for any reason or start focusing on something other than driving. The driver and other passengers are in danger.
With distracting technology, many things can take your attention off the road, like texting on a cell phone or changing songs on the radio. Or sidewalk distractions such as brightly colored billboards.
Driving While Sleeping
When someone drives while tired, their driving and judgment can be seriously compromised. Drinking or driving under the influence impacts the driver and poses a significant risk to those behind and other motorists.
Staying awake for 18 hours or more is equivalent to having a blood alcohol level of 0.05 percent or higher, according to the Centers for disease control and Prevention. Occupation as commercial drivers, shuttle drivers, or drivers who drive overnight or long hours. When you feel tired, the risk of inadvertent driving is higher.
Driving While Intoxicated
Drunk driving accounts for nearly one-third of all traffic fatalities and accounts for 10,000 or more deaths each year. In the USA it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol level of 0.08%. Overrunning is very detrimental to vision. Decreased coordination decreased object sensitivity and speed and decreased overall vehicle control. Drunk driving is completely preventable, but 52 people die every minute.
Runs Fast and Hard
Speeding and aggressive driving is a leading cause of fatal crashes in the united states. However, one in three of all car accidents is caused by speeding. However, under certain circumstances, driving at the wrong speed can also lead to speed-related car accidents.
Driving in bad weather increases the risk of an accident. Certain weather conditions, such as snow, fog, snow, and rain, may force drivers to slow down and drive more carefully on the road. Unfortunately, while many drivers are well aware of bad weather, some still drive recklessly.
- Reckless driving in bad weather: the driver does not slow down, turn on the headlights or keep a safe distance from other vehicles
How Can I Apply After a Car Accident
Everything you do after a car accident. It is important that you prove the culprit in your case. Here are some things to protect your application:
- Ask for a report on the situation: The police report contains all the necessary information about the incident. A police report also gives the police an idea of what happened and who is responsible.
- Contact your insurance company: Even if it’s not your fault or a minor accident. You should contact your insurance company to report that you were injured in a car accident.
- Think about all the costs after an accident: You need more than medical expenses. But it also takes time to work and destroy. It is important to stay healthy during treatment. And going to the doctor after an accident won’t get you the treatment you need. But it will also help you determine the value of your injuries.
- Do not accept a contract without talking to us: The initial contract is usually the lowest the insurance company will pay. Do not accept a settlement from an insurance company without consulting a car accident attorney first.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney Today to Discuss Your Rights and Options
Being in a car accident can be a source of fear and anxiety. However, especially if you are injured before contacting the driver’s insurance company. Contact the car accident attorneys with Munley personal injury attorneys contact us directly on our website.
The auto accident attorneys at Munley law have been recognized by the best lawyers in America, the best lawyers in Pennsylvania, and have been ranked by America as one of the top law firms in the united states. International news and publications for more than 60 years, our experienced lawyers have been at the forefront of the legal industry. When you work with us, you can be sure that your payments are in good hands. First, you don’t have to pay out of pocket for anything.